Monday, March 14, 2011

Hawaiian Beach Dog




When I first spotted this little white dog, she was balanced on a body board fifteen feet off shore in Waikiki.  I was concerned that she might have been frightened, but when she got back to the beach, she acted like she'd had the time of her life.  Brave dog!

The second photo was taken just after sunset, and I think the sailboats look like they came straight out of a dream.  There is something delicious about the sunsets in Hawaii, don't you think?

Tomorrow I'll be back to photographing Coronado.  Thanks for your thoughtful messages this past week.  My husband didn't get to join us in Hawaii as planned, but all things considered we are very grateful to have only encountered a minor inconvenience.  

I send my best wishes and prayers to those in Japan who are struggling in the aftermath of this natural disaster.


1 comment: