Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!



Let's bring in the New Year with a view from the top!

This is the fabulous view from the Coronado Bay Bridge... it's really better to be a passenger than the driver when coming over to Coronado, because there's so much to see from up there.

I shot these on Thursday afternoon with my husband Mike at the wheel, so I could snap a few quick photos for you.

The first photo shows the San Diego Bay with Coronado on the left, and San Diego on the right.  The second shot pans over to include the village of Coronado, with the Pacific Ocean and Point Loma in the distance.

Thanks to everyone who visited my blog in its first year!  I wish you the very best for 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb. I love the quote from HCB, in our own way we in the CDP community are writing a little of the history of the places where we live and visit. I have been my Leeds daily photo for just 2 years and already some things I have photographed are no longer there.
    I wish you and yours a very Happy New Year and a prosperous 2011. Paul

    ReplyDelete